1. Mix the water-oil noodles and the shortbread noodles separately for half an hour. Water and oil noodle ingredients: 100 grams of flour, 28 grams of corn oil, 20 grams of sugar, 50 grams of water. Pastry ingredients: 60 grams of flour, 28 grams of corn oil. If the water and oil noodles are mixed well, knead for a while to make the dough smooth, and the pastry noodles can form a dough.
2. The cooked black sesame seeds are beaten into a powder with a food processor.
3. Rose sauce with black sesame powder
4. Add glutinous rice flour, oil and sugar.
5. Mix and mix well, the color is dark, but the taste is superb.
6. Both water and oil noodles and shortbread noodles are divided into 6 noodles.
7. Take a portion of the water-oil dough and flatten it into slices, and pack a portion of the oil noodles like a bun, and wrap it in a ball shape. Do the others in turn.
8. Roll the wrapped dough into a long tongue shape, roll it up, and cover it for 10 minutes.
9. It is rolled into a strip and rolled up.
10. The two ends of each small dose are gathered in the middle and then squashed.
11. Roll out into slices and wrap the rose filling.
12. Wrap it up, reunion, and put it down.
13. They are pressed into small pie shapes about 1 cm thick and placed on a baking tray.
14. Preheat the oven, put the baking tray in the middle of the oven, and bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
You can put some peanut kernels and walnut kernels in the filling to make it more fragrant. I don't dare to eat these two if I am allergic, so I didn't put them.
When the filling is kneaded into a dough, the glutinous rice flour can be increased or decreased according to the situation.
The amount of sugar in the filling can also be increased or decreased according to personal preference.
The oven temperature is set according to the performance of your own oven