1. A ripe banana, because the size of the banana is different, so I give a specific portion. Bananas must be ripe to be sweet enough and taste good.
2. Peel and cut into small pieces first.
3. Use a mixer to puree the fruit. No water is added in this step, and it will be pureed directly. If there is no mixer, it can be pressed into puree manually.
4. An ordinary-sized egg is beaten into the mashed banana.
5. Whisk evenly with a manual whisk.
6. Add milk and beat evenly.
7. Add flour, baking powder, and sugar as needed.
8. Also use a manual whisk to beat evenly to make the batter smooth and free of particles. Don't beat too much.
9. Prepare a non-stick pan, be sure to use a non-stick pan, the bottom of the pan should be thick, and the heat should be even. After heating on medium heat, adjust to medium and low heat. Spoon a spoonful of batter into the pot. No need to put oil or stir. The batter will flow around into a circle by itself.
10. When the bottom is browned and the surface is slightly solidified, turn it over and fry the other side.
11. Just put a banana on it, and you can also drip a little honey, but the demon thinks it is too sweet, so you don’t need to add honey.