1. Mix the ingredients of the two colors evenly, knead it into a smooth dough and ferment to double its size. First take the white flour and knead it well and separate it into small doses to make cabbage heart and cabbage bun
2. Then knead the green dough evenly to exhaust, divide it into suitable small agents, roll it into a dough to make cabbage leaves, paste the cabbage bon on half of the leaves, and make leaf stems (each cabbage has 6 leaves)
3. First wrap the leaves without cabbage in the heart of the cabbage, and pinch the top of the cabbage to look like it is wrapped.
4. Then press one half of the previous one, wrap the banged cabbage leaves around the heart of the cabbage, and then arrange the top leaves to turn outwards.
5. Finally, make vegetable roots at the bottom, put them in a steamer and steam them in a hot water pot, steam for 15 minutes after airing, and simmer for about 2 minutes after turning off the heat.
The kneaded dough is 2 points softer than dumpling skin dough and 3 points harder than steamed bun dough. The flowered buns made in this way are not easily deformed, and the quality of flour will also affect the smoothness of the buns.