1. Wash the rice and millet and cook it into two rice with moderate hardness.
2. Cut the chicken and various vegetables into small pieces for later use.
3. Make the cooked rice like a kitten’s face as shown in the picture, leaving the middle part aside.
4. Cut out the seaweed sheet to cut out the cat’s ears, cat’s eyes, mouth and beard.
5. Put an appropriate amount of oil in the pot, add chicken pieces and various vegetable pieces and stir-fry until they are broken.
6. Add a large bowl of water, turn to low heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes when the water is boiled.
7. When half of the soup is left, turn off the heat and add the curry cubes, stir until melted.
8. Then turn on a low heat, reduce the curry soup to half a bowl and turn off the heat.
9. Pour the chicken and vegetable curry in the middle of the kitten. Good rice is produced from good ecology, and hard grains select high-quality polished rice
1. This cat chicken and vegetable curry rice has higher requirements for rice. It is recommended to use the best rice from Ruanliang, which is full of grains and rich in nutrition.
2. Both vegetables and meat can be adjusted according to your preferences.