1. Chilled "cucumber dough" (see "Ganxiang Zongzi Rolls"), knead into a ball.
2. Divide into 3 of the same size (one for three) and wake up for 15 minutes.
3. Roll the two into a circle and add a little mango sauce (pure pork floss will be too dry).
4. Then add the pork floss.
5. The harvest is bun-shaped, round, and placed with the mouth facing down.
6. The other one is rolled into a tongue shape.
7. Also put a small amount of mango sauce.
8. Add chicken floss.
9. Roll up as shown.
10. Three good types.
11. After fermenting in the refrigerator overnight, cover with cheese slices before baking.
12. Sprinkle some white sesame seeds.
13. Bake at 170 degrees for 15 minutes.
14. One as a "cat penguin 🐧" platter.
15. A parachute platter.
16. A "lantern" platter.
17. The way he bit the bread.
18. Eat it.