1. Add water to the casserole.
2. Put calendula in.
3. Dice the apple and put it in.
4. Add lemon slices.
5. Add stevia leaves.
6. Boil for half an hour on the fire. You can also put a steamer on the casserole to steam the Chongyang cake.
1. Stevia leaves are low in calories and are sugar substitutes. They are commonly used sweeteners for diabetic diets or slimming foods. So the soup is slightly sweet.
2. Calendula officinalis has good effects. When you have a mild cold, you can drink calendula officinalis tea, which can help reduce fever, cool down and reduce irritation. It is very suitable for patients with digestive system ulcers. In addition, calendula tea can also promote blood circulation and relieve alcoholism, so it has the effect of protecting the liver and nourishing the liver.