Since the rice is mixed with beans, soak it in advance, and the taste will be better. Therefore, the first step is to wash and foam for 1-2 hours.
If you only use rice, you can omit foaming and wash it for later use.
2. Prepare other ingredients. Slice bacon, dice dried shiitake mushrooms after foaming, and dice carrots and lettuce.
3. Heat oil in a wok, add carrots and stir fry.
4. Add the diced lettuce and continue to stir fry.
Put the stir-fried carrots and diced lettuce into the rice cooker, then add the dried shiitake mushrooms and bacon.
(Haha, it's full of meaty smell before it starts to cook, so I can smell it for my meat-loving pets.)
Add water to the rice cooker and just overwhelm the ingredients.
Cover the rice cooker and select the cooking button.
7. After the rice cooker jumps to heat preservation, use a rice spoon to mix the stewed rice well.
8. If it can be served with a plate of "Sichuan kimchi", it is "perfect".
9. Set the plate, take a picture, get it done.
When eating preserved foods such as sausages and bacon, you should pay attention to:
1. Don't smoke, it's best to air dry. Although smoke tastes better, it produces benzopyrene, a carcinogen. (Yes, skewers also have this problem.)
2. When eating sausage and bacon, be sure to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables at the same time. If you can't satisfy eating a variety of fruits and vegetables at the same time, you must eat at least one vitamin C. Because vitamin C can block the synthesis of nitrosamines from nitrites and amines, the nitrosamines synthesized in your body are the real carcinogens.