1. Prepare quick-frozen glutinous rice balls without defrosting.
2. Prepare the bread crumbs and pour them into a bowl.
3. Boil a pot of boiling water, add glutinous rice balls, push the anti-sticking pot along the bottom of the pot with a slotted spoon, cover and boil, add a large bowl of cold water, and cook until the glutinous rice balls float, cook for about half a minute, and remove.
4. The cooked glutinous rice balls are rolled in the bread crumbs and covered with bread crumbs.
5. Heat the half-boiled oil to 160~170℃, and the temperature should not be too low.
6. Place the glutinous rice balls wrapped in breadcrumbs and fry them until they are crispy. Don't fry them for too long, or they will burst.
7. Add 2 tablespoons of brown sugar to the boiled bubble shape as shown in the picture, and boil into brown sugar syrup.
8. Try to practice arranging the plate: Draw a wide straight line on a white plate with a brush dipped in syrup, place two-color glutinous rice balls staggered, and squeeze dots of varying sizes with syrup.
9. Finally, sift the brown sugar powder. But I think the last step is not as good as I imagined, but the sieve is all sifted and can't be taken off, so be it.
1. The glutinous rice balls I use are sweet stuffing, which are already cooked, so as long as the glutinous rice balls are boiled until they rise, they are basically cooked, not to mention deep-fried at a high temperature in the follow-up. But if it is fresh meat glutinous rice balls, they should be cooked longer.
2. The oil temperature of fried glutinous rice balls can be higher and the time can be shorter, the purpose is to fry crispy skin, high oil temperature can make food eat less oil. Don't fry for too long, not only the filling will burst, but also the glutinous rice skin will burst. Be careful of burns.
3. The brown sugar syrup is inspired by brown sugar glutinous rice cakes. It’s okay if you don’t put it. In fact, it’s a sweet filling, so it’s better to use some sour sauce.
4. The presentation is really a college question, and it has to be studied carefully.