1. Make the sushi. For details of sushi recipes, please see my menu [Flower Sushi] http://home.meishichina.com/collect-77501.html
2. Prepare other materials.
3. The salted duck eggs are cut in half with the skin, which is easy to carry.
4. Apple cut flowers.
5. Oranges or orange slices.
6. Wash and drain the lettuce and put it in the bento box.
7. Place the prepared sushi on the lettuce (I put eight pieces of sushi in two layers).
8. Place the fruits in another grid.
9. Put the duck eggs in the bento box.
You can replace the fruits and vegetables with any one you like, but they must be those that are suitable for placement and not afraid of impact, and are easy to carry.