1. Mix glutinous rice flour and matcha powder
2. Mix well with milk
4. Into a smooth dough
5. Divide into equal-sized dumplings
6. Boil the water in the pot and pour the dumplings
7. Cooked, too cold
8. Take a bowl of cooked red bean soup
9. Remember to put a little brown sugar on the bottom of the bowl
10. Stir well, add the matcha gnocchi, and cut a mango
Plus strawberries (if you don’t have these two fruits, you can use what you have or what you like)
Isn't it easy to start eating?
If you don’t have these two fruits, you can use what you have or what you like.