1. Prepare half a purple cabbage
2. Squeeze the purple cabbage into juice, you can also use purple sweet potato instead.
3. Put the liquid in the mixing bowl first and then put the powder in the order, purple cabbage juice-flour-white sugar-yeast.
4. Start the cook machine at level 1, and it will automatically turn to level 2 after 1 minute of mixing, which is about 6 minutes.
5. After 6 minutes, the surface of the dough became smooth and the inside of the bowl became clean and flourless.
6. Take out the dough and roll it into a spherical shape, put it in a basin, cover with plastic wrap, and place it at room temperature for the first fermentation.
7. Ferment to twice its original size (about 1 hour).
8. Dip dry flour with your fingers and insert it into the dough. The dough will rise without shrinking.
9. Add flour B to the dough again, turn on the first gear, and automatically turn to the second gear after 1 minute of mixing, and then mix for about 4 more minutes.
10. After 4 minutes, the surface of the dough became smooth and the inside of the pot became clean and flourless.
11. Take out the dough and place it on the press board. If it feels sticky, sprinkle some flour on the press board and knead the dough evenly on the chopping board.
12. Roll the kneaded dough into long strips
13. The surface of the kneaded dough is very smooth, and the cut surface is smooth and has no large large holes.
14. Divide into small doses of uniform size
15. Sprinkle some flour if it's sticky
16. Take a small agent and roll it into a small ball
17. Put them in a small steamer in turn, put enough cold water in the steamer, put on the lid and let it stand for 15 minutes, then let it steam for 10 minutes, and let it boil for another 5 minutes.
18. After the oven is out, take a plate to show the shape of grapes
19. Finished product