1. The June yellow hairy crabs are cleaned with a brush, and the cotton rope does not need to be untied;
2. Prepare 2 thick tin foils, with the matt side facing up;
3. Sprinkle Shanghai salt evenly on the tin foil;
4. Put 4 slices of lemon to get rid of fishy;
5. Put the cleaned June yellow hairy crabs on the lemon slices and sprinkle some sea salt;
6. Wrap the crabs with tin foil, do not leak the crabs, if the tin foil is too thin, wrap another layer;
7. Preheat the oven up and down at 200 degrees for 10 minutes;
8. Put the wrapped crabs in the preheated oven and bake the middle layer at 200 degrees for 30 minutes;
9. Open the tin foil, the crab has turned red;
10. Chop a crab, the meat is still very tender! The original lemon sea salt grilled crab is delicious!
1. The oven temperature will vary, so it is better to roast the crabs until they turn red. Generally baked at 200 degrees for 30 minutes, it will definitely be cooked!
2. Be sure to wrap the crab tightly with tin foil. If the tin foil is too thin, use 2 layers, otherwise the crab meat will be dry!