2. Spread a layer of tin foil on the baking tray, season the black pork chops with salt, pepper and herbs, and marinate for 10 minutes to make it tasteful
3. The marinated pigs are discharged into the preheated oven, 120 degrees, 20 minutes
4. When grilling pork chops, prepare the ingredients for the risotto: diced asparagus, diced onion, and chopped figs
5. Add olive oil to the pot, cook the onion until soft, add the diced asparagus
6. Add the Italian rice and stir fry for 1 minute
7. Add pepper, wine, vegetable soup, simmer on medium-low heat for 20 minutes
8. When cooking rice, take another pot, add the chopped figs, add olive oil, onion, and sugar to fry
9. Assemble the Italian rice, the tested pork chops, and the fried figs together.