1. 1. Prepare the peach mountain bark.
2. 2. Prepare all kinds of moon cake fillings.
3. 3. According to 15 grams of peach mountain skin and 35 grams of moon cake filling, 12 parts are each weighed out. 4 parts of each flavor of moon cake filling corresponds to one flavor of peach mountain skin (free matching), and the middle row of colored peach mountains The skin is made by combining two flavors of Momoyama skin at will.
4. 4. Take a Taiwanese peach mountain bark and squash it.
5. 5. Put in a sweet taro filling.
6. 6. Slowly gather the tiger's mouth upwards, so that the peach mountain skin is evenly wrapped in the taro filling.
7. 7. Tighten and round the mouth.
8. 8. Put the smooth side down into the 50g moon cake mold of Xuechu, and compact it with my hands.
9. 9. Gently push the moon cake downwards, with a very clear and three-dimensional pattern.
10. 10. In the same way, use colorful peach hills to wrap the original coconut paste filling.
11. 11. In the same way, use red wine-flavored peach mountain skin to wrap the white lotus paste filling.
12. 12. Evenly squeeze into the Ubipie mold of the enrollment kitchen, and spray a little water with a watering can.
13. 13. Preheat the oven 180 up and down, put it in the mold and bake for 12 minutes in the middle and lower layers, and then take it out.
All operating steps must be covered with plastic wrap to prevent moisture loss, which directly affects the final product effect.