by Homecoming Kitchen
1. Prepare the ingredients. Whole wheat sliced bread, pumpkin, milk, eggs, condensed milk, shredded cheese.
2. Cut the pumpkin into small pieces and set aside.
3. Cut the slices into small pieces and set aside.
4. Take a bowl and beat in an egg.
5. Add some condensed milk to the bowl.
6. Add some more milk to the bowl.
7. Use a whisk to beat the ingredients evenly.
8. Put the sliced bread cubes and pumpkin cubes in the baking tray.
9. Pour the milk and egg liquid into the baking pan.
10. The egg mixture is fused with slices and pumpkin. Preheat the oven in advance and preheat at 180 degrees for 5 minutes.
11. Add some shredded cheese on top.
12. Pour a layer of condensed milk. Put the bakeware in the oven, bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes, and it will be out of the oven.
13. A fragrant pumpkin roasted toast pudding is ready. Dig a spoonful, it's so tempting!
The chef didn't put sugar in it. The condensed milk used, personally like the taste of condensed milk, friends who like sugar can replace it with sugar!