1. When making rice ball sushi, choosing rice is the key! Very fine grain rice, pure taste.
2. Steamed rice first, the ratio of rice to water is 1:1.2, so the steamed rice is the best.
3. Prepare the salad dressing, ham, cucumber and pork floss.
4. Wash the cucumbers, put them aside in half and then put them aside. Cut the ham in half.
5. After letting the steamed rice cool, take a piece of oil paper and spread the rice flat on the oil paper.
6. Put in the cucumber and ham segments.
7. Add an appropriate amount of pork floss.
8. Squeeze in an appropriate amount of salad dressing.
9. Tuck up both sides of the oil paper, and roll the rice ball up, making sure to roll it tightly.
10. Cut into pieces and serve on a plate. The year is spring, so grain rice is the key!
The ratio of steamed rice is 1:1.2. After steaming, simmer for ten minutes, so that the steamed rice is the best.