1. Two sea yellow croaker, scrape the scales, cut the belly, take out the internal organs, pick the cheeks, and wash them.
2. Wash the green onions, ginger, garlic, and coriander and cut them.
3. Stuff the green onion, sauce, and garlic into the belly of the fish, make a few cuts on the fish body, pour the cooking wine and white vinegar, and remove the fishy for 20 minutes.
4. After 20 minutes, put some green onion and ginger on and under the fish, and steam for 5 minutes in the pot.
5. Put the blanched mushrooms in the pot and steam for 5-8 minutes
6. After steaming, pour out the steamed water and cooking wine, pick out the fish maw and the green onion, ginger and garlic on the outside, and throw them away.
7. Pour some steamed fish soy sauce
8. Add green onion, ginger, garlic, dried chili, heat oil in a pot and pour over the fish
9. Sprinkle with coriander and you're done.