by Ball well bella
1. Prepare the materials
2. Cook the rice and let it cool for later use. You can also use leftover rice overnight
3. Heat the pan with cold oil and add about one or two spoons of cooking oil. (On the importance of non-stick pan)
4. Beat the eggs in advance and set aside
5. Put the thin shell rice in with the diced carrots and stir fry for a fragrant flavor
6. Carrot shell rice is put aside in the pan first, and the eggs are fried loosely in the pan
7. Tear small pieces of broccoli and stir-fry for a few times, then pour half a bowl of water, cover and simmer until cooked
8. Add the rice and stir fry evenly
9. Can be topped with a little dark soy sauce (not necessary) and stir fry evenly
10. Fried rice is seasoned with fried rice, sprinkle with fried rice and stir-fry the rice evenly before serving.
Ingenious use of fried rice seasoning to improve freshness. It is not recommended to use soft and rotten rice to make fried rice.