1. The first choice for making soup is to mix 20 grams of high powder and 100 grams of water, and then place it on a small fire while heating and stirring until it becomes a transparent paste.
2. Put the ingredients in the dough except butter into the bucket of the bread machine, add 100 grams of cold soup, start the kneading program, when the dough is smooth, add softened butter and continue kneading until the dough can pull out a large film, that is, completely Expansion phase.
3. Cover the kneaded dough with plastic wrap and place it in a warm place for the first fermentation to double.
4. Start making coconut fillings. Put the cornstarch, sugar and butter into the milk, heat it over water and stir evenly, then add the coconut and mix well.
5. After fermenting the dough, roll it out and let it out, then roll up and cover with plastic wrap to proof it for 20 minutes. Roll out the awake dough into a rectangular dough. Spread the coconut filling to two-thirds of the dough.
6. Fold the dough in three from the remaining third, and cut all into 9 portions.
7. Pinch the two ends of each portion and twist it in different directions, put it in the baking tray, and put it in the oven for secondary fermentation. After the second serving is completed, rinse the egg mixture on the bread dough, put it into the middle of the preheated oven, and fire up and down at 175 degrees for 25 minutes. When the bread is colored, you can cover it with tin foil to prevent it from baking.
8. The toasted bread is put on the rack to cool and ready to eat, and the unfinished bread can be stored in a fresh-keeping bag.
1. The temperature of each oven is different, please pay attention to adjust the baking temperature and time.
2. The soup that can not be used up can be wrapped in plastic wrap and placed in the refrigerator, and used up within 3 days.
3. After one egg is beaten, set aside the amount of shabu-shabu liquid, and put all the rest in the dough.
4. The water absorption of flour is different, please reserve a small amount of liquid and noodles first.