1. Handle the main ingredients first. After washing the prawns, pick the shrimp thread, wash the shiitake mushrooms to remove the stems and bloom, and cut the squid for use after washing. This soup is not suitable for greens, so Yuyu chose more favorite seafood ingredients to make.
2. Add water to the pot, then put the lemongrass, ginger, orange leaves and chili in the pot, cook for 4 to 5 minutes, then add tomatoes and Tom Yum Goong sauce, continue to cook slowly over medium and low heat.
3. When cooking the soup, we can stir-fry the Jiwei prawns and squid a little bit. The prawns here need to be stir-fried over medium-high heat, and the meat will be firmer. Stir-fry them separately and then cook them in the pot, it will be more delicious.
4. Spread the ingredients on the hot pot's basket, lower the basket, add 1-2 spoons of shrimp paste, and continue to cook the ingredients over medium heat. The ones that are easier to cook can also be put later.
5. After the soup is boiled, add coconut milk and an appropriate amount of fish sauce. Fish sauce is a condiment like soy sauce, also known as fish soy sauce. Don't put too much, because too much will make it salty. After adding, cover the lid and cook for a while, and squeeze a little lemon juice to taste.
6. Tom Yum Goong soup does not require oil and salt, and is mainly used for appetizing and relieving greasiness. In addition to eating delicious ingredients, the soup can also be eaten in your mouth. The taste is sour and not too spicy. Yuyu likes it very much! Every time I make one end and serve it on the table, the color and fragrance are delicious, the family can’t help but sweep it away. My family will make this one to eat every time. You, if you like, you can also make it for your family~
Don't add lemon juice too early, the soup will be bitter if you cook it together. Therefore, the fish are dripped to season them before they are out of the pot. Generally, lime is also used, which has thin skin and juicy, sweet and sour. You can fry the shrimp heads after removing the head of Jiwei shrimp, and then put the shrimp oil into the pot to cook, it will be more delicious! Friends who like spicy food can also add chili oil, which is sour and spicy.