1. Mix butter, low powder, powdered sugar, and egg yolks, knead them into a dough, put it in the refrigerator for half an hour, take out the refrigerated dough and roll it out
2. Put the rolled dough into the mold
3. Use a fork to rub the bottom of the pie with small holes to prevent expansion during the heating process, then preheat the oven at 180 degrees, and bake the middle and lower layers for 12-15 minutes.
4. Ingredients for custard
5. Pour the milk into a small pot and heat it over a low heat until it is about to boil and turn off the heat
6. Break up the egg yolks, add sugar and low powder, and stir evenly. Pour the boiled milk into the egg yolk batter. Stir while rushing to prevent the milk from being too hot and the egg yolks will be cooked.
7. Strain the mixed custard again, heat it over a medium-to-low heat, and stir while heating
8. Slowly the custard will thicken, then you can turn off the heat and let it cool to dry
9. Whip the cream
10. Add the cold custard to the whipped cream several times in small amounts until it is evenly stirred
11. Add an appropriate amount of the prepared milk paste to the tart crust and put blueberries on it for garnish
When making tapi, just knead the dough into a ball. If you knead for a long time, the dough will produce fascia and affect the taste, and the dough should be slightly softer.