1. Prepare the ingredients. Brasenia is ready to eat in a bag, a small piece of tofu, and a bit of shredded pork.
2. Use a little bit of dried starch, salt, and white pepper to mix the pork shreds, and set aside.
3. Cut the tofu into strips, put cold water in the pot, add tofu soup and a little salt, heat it on low heat until bubbling, turn off the heat and remove the tofu.
4. Open the bag of brasenia and use a colander to add water in the open area. Brasenia is a bit like jelly, and the water has been controlled in the picture.
5. Put water in another pot and bring to a boil, add some water and starch into the pot and boil.
6. Add shredded pork and shredded tofu and boil.
7. Add Brasenia cepacia to a boil, season with appropriate amount of salt, bring to a boil.
8. Pour a little sesame oil before drinking to increase the fragrance. Eat more brasenia in summer to clear away heat, detoxify and reduce swelling.
For bagged or canned brasenia, do not use the water in it. After the water is controlled, brasenia fortunei looks very like jelly and can be eaten directly in the pot.