1. Reference age: 12 months or more, food preparation for babies who are not allergic to ingredients: 30 grams of quinoa noodles, 25 grams of codfish, 90 grams of tomatoes, 10 grams of baby cabbage, 30 grams of loofah, 5 grams of ginger, and quail eggs 2 Operation time: 15 minutes Difficulty analysis: Elementary
2. Take out one piece and dice the cod.
Put ginger slices on and marinate for 15 minutes to remove the fishy smell.
*Ginger slices or lemon slices can achieve the effect of removing fishy.
4. Cross the tomatoes, pour them into boiling water and soak for 1 minute, peel off the skin, and cut into finely diced cubes.
Peel the loofah, remove the flesh and shred.
* Decide the size of the vegetables according to the baby's chewing ability. The chewing ability is not very good, so cut and process finely.
6. Blanch baby vegetables and remove them for later use.
7. Pour oil in a non-stick pan and brush well, add diced tomatoes and fry until soft and juicy.
8. Then add hot water.
Add the quinoa noodles to a boil and cook until slightly soft.
*You can also use other noodles, the cooking time for different noodles is different, this needs to be grasped by the sisters~
10. Add the prepared loofah and baby vegetables.
Remove the ginger slices from the cod and put it in the pot.
For babies who are more picky in taste, you can add an appropriate amount of salt or fresh mushroom powder to season it.
12. Beat in the quail eggs and cook until they are cooked through.
13. In the cold season, the baby stabs and stabs a big bowl, it is especially warm~
*The particle size and softness of the ingredients can be adjusted according to the baby's chewing ability, and it can also be replaced with other favorite ingredients.