1. Reference month age: 12 months or more, food preparation for babies who are not allergic to ingredients: 50 grams of chicken breast, 25 grams of quinoa noodles, 10 grams of flour, 8 grams of carrots, 3 grams of dried shrimps, 10 grams of Chinese cabbage, 2 grams of ginger slices Operation time: 45 minutes Difficulty analysis: Put the primary shrimp skin into a bowl and soak for 10 minutes in advance.
2. Cut the chicken breast into small pieces and puree it.
Add ginger slices and baby soy sauce to the mashed chicken, and it will taste better when marinated.
4. Mix well with chopsticks and set aside.
Put the quinoa noodles in boiling water, cook until soft and remove. Ordinary noodles without additives are okay, but the nutrition is a bit poor.
6. Cut into pieces with a knife.
7. Blanch the cabbage and remove it from the pot.
Mince cabbage and carrots.
We can replace the vegetables in the balls at will, so that we can simply satisfy the picky little mouth of the baby!
Remove the ginger slices from the chicken, add noodles and carrots. Then add the cabbage and dried shrimp skin.
Babies over 1 year old can add more salt to season it~
Add a little flour and stir to thicken to help shape.
After mixing all the ingredients together, pay attention to the degree of dryness. If it is too thin, the balls will not shape, and you can use flour to adjust.
11. Apply appropriate amount of water on both hands, take appropriate amount of meat puree into hands, and gently round. The size of the meatballs can be determined according to the baby's chewing ability.
12. Knead the balls and put them on the plate for later use.
13. When the water boils slightly, add the balls.
Stir gently with a spoon to prevent the balls from sticking to each other.
Finally, I added some cooked carrots to decorate, and served on one end, immediately aroused the baby's appetite, and it was properly wiped out.
1. We can replace the vegetables in the balls at will, so that we can simply satisfy the baby's picky little mouth!
2. After mixing all the ingredients together, pay attention to the degree of dryness. If it is too thin, the balls will not be shaped, and you can use flour to adjust.
You can privately make supplementary food and feeding issues: if shipu879 needs it, you can talk privately about me entering the supplementary food group