1. Cut the onion into fine strips. Put a little oil in the pot, low heat
2. I'm accustomed to holding onions, then sautéing meat and carrots.
3. Put a little oil in the pan, fry the meat a little bit, add the carrots, and after the carrots are fried, pour the onions that have been fried in advance. Stir fry a few times and add an appropriate amount of water. After boiling, turn to low heat and cook for about 20 minutes.
4. While it’s cooking, peel and cut the pumpkin
5. I added this time I like pumpkins, this chestnut pumpkin
6. Peel and cut potatoes for later use.
7. After 20 minutes, add potato cubes and pumpkin cubes and simmer for 15 minutes.
8. The onion can still be seen. At the end of cooking, the onion must be completely boiled and blended into the soup. After about 15 minutes, use a spoon or chopsticks to look at the potatoes. After the carrots are cooked thoroughly, put in the curry cubes, and then stir them while cooking, otherwise it will become mashed.
9. 1/2 box of curry cubes is for six people. A whole box is for 12 people. So let's give 1/2 box is enough. When cooking the curry ingredients, be careful not to give too much water. The soup will be thicker and the curry will taste better.
10. Japanese curry ingredients are generally divided into three flavors. The pungent taste is spicy; the medium spicy is medium spicy and the middle taste; the sweet taste is sweet (slightly sweet). The child will prefer the sweet taste.
11. After the curry material is put into the pot, it can't be left, and it is constantly stirring. Constantly stirring is not easy to stick to the pot, it can also speed up the onion to melt into the soup, potatoes, pumpkin will also melt a part of the soup, the soup will become more rich!
12. Well, the delicious curry is ready and ready to eat.