by Jiao Xiangyue
1. All the ingredients are shown in the picture, I bought the finished product with eight claws
2. Cut the shallots into thin filaments
3. Cut into equal lengths
4. Thinly sliced ginger
5. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot
6. Pour in the octopus claws and cooking wine and bring to a boil
7. If you see the claws curling and changing color, it means it is cooked. Put in salt, turn off the heat and stop.
8. Prepare a bowl of ice water, pour in the cooked octopus claws, chill for ten minutes
9. Take out the iced eight-belt claws and control the moisture
10. Pour in shredded green onions, white sesame seeds, soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil, mix well, serve and serve!
1. Do not blanch the octopus for too long, otherwise the taste will not be crispy. \n2, I bought the octopus is the finished fish claw. If I buy the whole octopus, the blanching time needs to be longer. n3, if you don’t like to eat sour, you don’t need to put vinegar on it, it's just as delicious!