1. When the fish bones are just removed, stick them with dry flour and deep-fry them for easy storage. Put the fish bones and fish heads into the pot, cut the tomatoes into the pot, and put the green onion and ginger.
2. Add enough water, try not to add water in the middle, so that the taste will be better.
3. Bring the fire to a boil, turn to medium heat and cook for about ten minutes, and a thick white soup will be cooked.
4. Season with salt and oyster sauce for freshness.
5. Finally, add the chopped coriander and chopped green onions and stir well to get out of the pot