1. Prepare the ingredients. The small tomatoes in oil are sold in supermarkets. You can use them fresh if you can't buy them. Just try to absorb the moisture when you put them on.
2. Pick the leaves of rosemary and soak it in olive oil for a few hours. I used about 3-5 grams here.
3. Pour the bread ingredients into the kneading bucket, pour the rosemary and olive oil together and stir.
4. Install the kneading bucket on the moido chef machine, activate the bake out button, and knead the dough for 15 minutes.
5. The kneaded dough is taken out and rounded, placed in a clean bowl, placed in the oven, and fermented at 35 degrees for about half an hour.
6. The volume of the fermented bread is about twice the size, and then take it out.
7. Put the bread directly on the baking tray, gently press it with your hands and spread it on the baking tray, and then poke some small pits with your fingers.
8. Brush with a layer of olive oil, add small tomatoes soaked in oil as a garnish, put black olive slices on top, and sprinkle with rosemary and black pepper at the end.
9. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees, put it in the middle of the oven and bake for 20 minutes before it is out of the oven.
10. The beautiful and delicious focaccia bread is full of exotic flavors. If you like bread, don't miss it!