by Michael Ann
1. Weigh and mix the black sesame puree, cooked black sesame, and sweet red beans into a basin. Use a spoon to press the red beans into a granular puree, mix well, and finally add an appropriate amount of syrup to adjust the consistency, so that the sesame red bean paste It's done.
2. Pour glutinous rice flour in a basin, slowly add boiling water, and mix with a spatula.
4. Put the dough on the operating table and knead it into long strips, cut into 7 g/pieces, and knead it into a ball in the palm of your hand.
5. Squeeze it slightly and use your fingers to gently squeeze the center.
6. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the milk pot. After boiling, pour the glutinous rice balls in. Keep the water boiling. After the glutinous rice balls come to the surface, continue to cook for 1 minute, so that the inside of the glutinous rice balls can also be cooked through.
7. Use a slotted spoon to pick up the glutinous rice balls and put them in ice water to cool down immediately. After cooling, remove them immediately. Put the glutinous rice balls in a bowl and top with mochi and red bean paste.
1. The amount of this formula is 3 servings, 7 grams/piece of glutinous rice balls, a total of 27 can be made.
2. The central depression of the glutinous rice balls is to reduce the thickness of the central and make the glutinous rice balls evenly heated.
3. The water absorption of different brands of powder is different. Don't enter it at once, leave 10ml of water.
4. For how to make syrup, please refer to my recipe [Italian Fruit Punch].