by Late spring and early summer_Smile_waiting for the flowers to bloom_
1. Sheep lungs were washed repeatedly with tap water from the trachea until the lungs turned white without white foam; the lamb intestines and large intestines were also continuously flushed with water, and lamb liver and lamb alveolar blisters were repeatedly washed clean.
2. Boil a pot of boiling water, bring the water to the boil, add the lamb toss and cook until the color is slightly changed, pick up the flushing water, the lamb lungs and lamb liver should be boiled for a longer time, then remove the flushing water, drain the water, cool thoroughly and cut out the required amount and then Cut into sections and slices separately, and pack the rest and seal and freeze.
3. Wash and drain the soybean sprouts for later use; smash the white pepper; separate the green onion and the tail of the onion, cut into sections and cut flowers; wash and slice the small yellow ginger; peel the potatoes and cut into small cubes; cut the tomatoes into small cubes, and save a few pieces Cut thinly and set aside.
4. Put the processed haggis, potatoes, tomatoes into the medical stone liner, add white pepper, ginger, salt and chicken powder, and add about 1 finger of water full of the ingredients.
5. Close the lid, connect the power supply, select the "soup" function, start automatic cooking, it takes about 1 hour.
6. When the countdown on the display is about 25 minutes, open the lid and add the soybean sprouts, egg noodles, and green onion segments.
7. After cooking, add peanut oil, sprinkle with chopped green onion, and eat while hot.
1. The sheep offal processing is very time-consuming, and it needs to be carefully cleaned. The sheep's large intestine has a lot of oil. I deliberately scraped a part of it and discarded it. Potatoes and tomatoes are one each. You can increase it according to personal preference, or choose the size, and add other ingredients. Same thing too.
2. Adjust the noodle soup to salty, try the taste when eating, and then season it separately. The salt for seasoning can be adjusted according to personal preference, or you can add a little sesame oil to increase the fragrance.
3. White pepper grains can be replaced with white pepper; if there are peppercorns, you can add some as appropriate, because if you don't have it, you won't add it.
4. When the soup is cold, you can use the "Quick Heat" function to heat it for about 30 seconds to 1 minute.