2. Put the pasta in a soup pot and cook for 10 minutes. I like pasta that is cooked to 10 minutes. Add some salt while cooking. Put the cooked pasta in cold water, drain the water and set aside.
3. Prepare the vegetables while cooking the pasta. All slices, bitter chrysanthemum split small flowers.
4. Put a little oil in the wok to moisten the pan, add the bacon and garlic slices and stir fry to create a fragrance, and the bacon will become fragrant.
5. Add the cabbage and stir-fry until soft. Add a little salt to season the kale.
6. Add the pasta that has just been cooked and stir-fry evenly.
7. Add black pepper sauce and tomato sauce to taste.
8. Add freshly ground black pepper to enhance the aroma.
9. Add cucumber slices and bitter chrysanthemum, stir fry evenly.
10. Sprinkle an appropriate amount of cheese powder on it.
11. Set aside some raw cucumber slices and put them on the fried pasta. Very appetite.
1. Add some salt when cooking the pasta to adjust the bottom taste appropriately.
2. After the cucumber and bitter chrysanthemum are put in, stir-fry slightly, do not fry for too long, so as not to lose the crispy taste.
3. Freshly ground black pepper is more flavorful.
4. The cheese powder has the effect of enhancing fragrance, and there is no need to add it.