1. Preheat the oven to 162 degrees, and chop onions and peppers.
2. Cut the sausage into thin slices.
3. Boil a pot of salted water and pour the macaroni.
4. Cook the macaroni according to the packaging.
5. Remove the macaroni, rinse with cold water, then drain and set aside.
6. Over medium heat, pour olive oil. Add onion and bell pepper and stir for 5 minutes until soft. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
7. Add pepperoni.
8. Melt butter in another pot.
9. Add flour, salt, pepper and garlic salt and stir well.
10. Slowly add milk. Turn to medium-high heat and stir until thick. Once the sauce thickens, reduce the heat to low.
11. Add 2/3 of Ricos cheese sauce and stir well.
12. Then add the cooked noodle and sausage mixture.
13. Then add black olives.
14. Stir well.
15. Pour half of the mixed macaroni on the baking sheet, and then spread a layer of pasta sauce.
16. Then pour in the remaining macaroni, smear the remaining Ricos cheese sauce, and bake for 25-30 minutes.
17. This is done.
1. Preparation time: 20 minutes, cooking time 20 minutes, serving size: 4-5 servings.
2. I use macaroni, but you can use any pasta you like.
3. Black olives and Ricos cheese sauce are both sold on Taobao. They are used to make pizza.
4. I bought pepperoni slices in the supermarket.
5. The pasta can be replaced with pizza sauce.
6. The added Ricos cheese sauce is liquid, and the moisture content is higher than that of cheddar cheese slices, which is not as dry as the effect made with cheese slices.