1. Prepare materials and tools.
2. Pour raw glutinous rice flour, wheat starch, sugar, and milk into a bowl and mix well without dry powder.
3. Add 10 ml of Grenoll walnut oil and stir until no oil blooms are visible.
4. Wrap in plastic wrap, poke a few vents, and heat in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Take it out and you can see that the surface and the surroundings have condensed, and the middle and bottom are still liquid. Stir evenly with a spatula, then wrap in plastic wrap and heat for 30 seconds. If there is still liquid, repeat the stirring and microwave action.
6. Sprinkle the fried glutinous rice flour on the chopping board to prevent sticking, and use gloves to knead the glutinous rice ball into an even and smooth state.
7. Then roll the glutinous rice skin into a rectangular shape, and roll it out as thin as possible, the width is the same as the length of the mold, and the length can enclose the mold in one roll.
8. Draw the artwork on the paper. If you can’t draw it, find a stick figure you like on the Internet and print it out. Then cut a piece of oiled paper and cover the artwork. Finally, cover the glutinous rice skin on the oiled paper. Add a little water to the toner to make a pigment juice , Use a fine brush to draw the pattern that comes out. My glutinous rice skin is a bit thick, and the manuscript is not fully revealed. Fortunately, I can paint, so I can play freely.
9. The side of the glutinous rice skin with the painted pattern is down and laid in the mold so that the pattern is exactly on the bottom surface.
10. Put the taro paste stuffing into the piping bag, and cut a big hole at the sharp corner.
11. Brush some water on the glutinous rice crust and place a piece of cake into the bottom of the mold.
12. Squeeze a layer of taro paste filling
13. Spread another piece of cake
14. Wrap the glutinous rice skin, the extra skin can be cut off.
15. Turn over the mold to demold, arrange the shape, and cut off the excess glutinous rice skin
16. Cut it into cubes and put a calf on each piece. Is it cute?
17. Gelinuoer cold-pressed walnut oil, more suitable for baby's health and good oil
① The glutinous rice batter can also be steamed in a pot with plastic wrap.
②Odorless oil can be used as the oil, and butter is also acceptable.
③The cooked glutinous rice flour can be fried with cornstarch until it is slightly yellow, and it has no smell of cornstarch. It can be used as a hand powder for anti-sticking.
④ The glutinous rice skin has to be rolled out thinner to reveal the artwork underneath, so you have the ability to paint freely.
⑤Toner needs to be adjusted with a little water. I have never used the pigment before. If you want to dilute it with water, please test by yourself.
⑥I forgot to spray water on the glutinous rice crust when I wrapped the cake at the end.