1. Today I used bone-in beef ribs, rinsed with water
2. Put cold water into the pot and blanch the water to take out the blood foam, remove the blanched meat and remove the warm water to rinse off the remaining blood foam
3. Prepare a portion of boiled meat: 3 star anise, about 30 peppercorns, 2 segments of cinnamon, 5 slices of dried hawthorn, 1 piece of ginger, 4 pieces of dried chili
4. Put the boiled meat ingredients in a casserole, boil the water, add the blanched beef, boil on high heat and turn to low heat for 40 minutes to cook the meat.
5. Remove cooked beef ribs and cut into large pieces
6. Add spicy Orleans barbecue ingredients
7. Spread evenly and marinate for 2 hours, or put it in the refrigerator and marinate for half a day
8. Take another 5 grams of barbecue material, add a proper amount of oil to make a sauce, and use it to brush the noodles
9. Put the marinated meat in a baking tray, put tin foil underneath, and brush the prepared sauce once on the surface
10. After preheating the oven up and down at 200 degrees, put it in the oven and bake for 15 minutes
11. Take it out and brush it with the sauce again, turn it over and bake for another 15 minutes
12. The roasted beef ribs are so fragrant. I like to eat them with bread. I can’t stand eating large pieces of meat, haha
Different ovens have different temperatures, so you can adjust the temperature appropriately according to your own oven conditions.