1. The raw materials are shown in the picture. Cut water chestnuts into cubes; pound green onion and ginger with salt into green onion and ginger juice, add a small bowl of water to make green onion and ginger water; blanch green peas and sweet corn and set aside.
2. Mix the flour with an appropriate amount of light salt water into a hard dough, cover it with a damp cloth and wake up for half an hour.
3. Peel the middle section of grass carp.
4. Remove the fishbone.
5. Chop into minced fish (you can stick the fish meat on the knife).
6. Add a small amount of salt, white pepper and green onion ginger water in one direction to make fish gelatin and set aside;
7. Use a toothpick to pick out the shrimp threads and wash them.
8. Press the prawns one by one with the knife surface.
9. Crush it hard and it becomes a shrimp paste.
10. Also add a little salt, white pepper, green onion and ginger water in one direction to make shrimp paste.
11. Then add the adjusted isinglass
12. Add the blanched sweet corn kernels, green beans and diced water chestnuts and continue mixing in one direction.
13. Take out the awake dough, knead it and cut it into zizi, roll it into a thin skin, wrap it with the adjusted filling, boil it in a pot of boiling water on high heat until the dumpling floats.