by Teacher Kong teaches cooking
1. Peel and wash carrots and white radishes, and cut into long strips about 5 cm in length and 1 cm in width.
2. Put the cut carrots and white radishes in a bowl, add salt and mix well. After marinating for 30 minutes, skim the excess brine.
3. Cut pickled peppers into small pieces and add them to a bowl, add sugar and white vinegar, cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 2 hours. (It needs to be kept in the refrigerator in summer. The radish pickled in this way can be used for soup in a very short time, and it can also be used as a side dish with wine and dishes.)
4. Cut the old duck into large pieces and wash, soak the kelp knots and dried fungus for later use.
Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, add the duck chunks, add cooking wine, cook until the froth overflows, remove the duck chunks and rinse. (Duck meat has a big fishy smell, so be sure to blanch it in water beforehand to remove the fishy smell and grease from the duck meat itself.)
Put the blanched duck pieces in the casserole, pour in the water soaked in the ingredients, add the sliced ginger, green onion, and wolfberry, and bring to a boil. (It’s best to put enough water at one time. Renewing water will affect the taste. If you like a more fragrant taste, you can put more duck meat. If you like a lighter taste, you can put more vegetables and a bone-in duck leg. That's it.)
7. Turn to low heat, cover the pot and simmer for about 2 hours, and cook until the duck can be pierced through with chopsticks.
8. Add the marinated radishes, soaked seaweed knots and fungus, and simmer over medium heat for about 30 minutes. (According to the saltiness of the soup, add salt as appropriate.)
9. A bite of soup, a bite of meat, and a smooth pickled radish with chopsticks, and a bowl of Q-runnuo and smooth white rice. It's really comfortable
1/ Duck has a lot of oil. Skim off the cooked duck oil after boiling, which will make the soup brighter in color and refreshing taste.
2/ Of course, you must choose the old duck for the old duck soup. It is easier to get rid of the smell of duck. Generally speaking, ducks are more than one year old.