1. Cut the pig's knuckle vertically from the palm of the hand, and then cut it three times horizontally, taking care not to cut the pig's knuckle.
2. Clean the pigs' hands and boil the water for later use.
3. Put the pork knuckles in a pressure cooker, add 5g each of green onion, ginger and garlic, press to mature, and let cool.
4. Put the stewed pork knuckles into a bowl, cut the green and red beauty peppers into cubes, and put them in the bowl.
5. Then put in the wild sanjiao and pour in the wild sansho water (note that the wild sansho water should not pass the pig's knuckles).
6. Add the ginger slices, add the remaining seasonings, and brew for about 30 minutes.
Quick and convenient, hot and sour appetizer, spicy enough to warm the body~