1. Cut the lamb cheek into shreds.
2. Clean the peppers and cut them into slices with an oblique knife, not too big.
3. Put the right amount of water in the pot. After the water is boiled, put the shredded lamb cheeks into the pan. Cook for a while, otherwise it won’t be able to chew, because the lamb cheeks are cooked for the sake of profit. It is tender. If it is fried directly, the lamb cheek is easy to make and it is not good to chew, so this step is crucial.
4. After cooking, take out and control the water for later use. Put an appropriate amount of cooking oil in the pot. After the oil is hot, put the pepper and aniseed in it and saute, then put the chili in the pot and stir fry to get the fragrance.
5. Put the water-controlled lamb cheek in a pot and stir fry evenly. Put a little salt to season it and cook it immediately. Don't fry for too long. The lamb cheek will become old and not tender enough, and it will be hard to chew.
1. The cheek meat is cooked when it is bought, and the purpose of cooking it again is to remove the dust on the surface of the lamb cheek meat, and cook the lamb cheek meat again to achieve the meat quality and chewy.
2. Don't fry the lamb cheek for too long when frying. Stir it for a few times and it can be seasoned out of the pot. Frying for too long will also make the pepper soft and rotten, and the taste will not be crisp and crisp.