1. Put all the ingredients of the vegetable stock in the pot, add water to the final ingredients.
2. Fill the steamer water tank with water
3. Put the pot with vegetable broth on the bottom of the steamer
4. Select the steaming function, set to steam at 110°C for 1 hour
5. After steaming, remove the vegetable broth and filter out the soup (about 700g)
6. Cut sweet potatoes into small pieces for later use
7. Cut the onion into small pieces for later use
8. Chop the garlic into garlic and set aside
9. Mix the sweet potatoes, onions, coconut oil, minced coconut, sea salt, minced garlic, and black pepper, put them in a baking dish lined with greased paper, and place them in the middle of the steaming oven
10. Select the upper and lower fire mode to set 200℃, and bake for 30 minutes
11. Take out after baking
12. Cut the orange into pieces, squeeze the juice for later use (about 60g)
13. Put all the roasted ingredients into the food processor
14. Add orange juice and stock until all ingredients are over
15. Beat at high speed for 10 minutes, until all the materials become fine and thick.
16. Add side dishes to the soup according to your preference and enjoy
1. After dicing the sweet potato, put it in cold water to prevent oxidation.
2. The number of oranges is actually adjusted according to the size of the block.
3. Add some mango, coconut paste, coconut flakes and other ingredients to the side dishes.