1. The radish is so cute! The boss of Turnip Ying told me that I can eat it directly with the sauce. I tried it and it was not bad!
2. Wash enoki mushrooms, blanch and cook, set aside
3. Wash the radishes
4. Thinly sliced radish
5. After washing the chicory, control the moisture,
6. Rinse the tofu skin. It must be washed. The boss always takes the money when he touches it, and he doesn’t know what he touched while doing it~
7. Tear the chicory into sections by hand, and put them in a bowl with enoki mushrooms and radishes.
8. Peanuts can be roasted in the oven at 150°C for 5 minutes. The cooked ones are even better.
9. Minced garlic
10. Use oyster sauce, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, and linseed oil to make a juice, stir all the ingredients until they are even. Adding some chili oil will be more delicious, because the child eats it, I didn't put it!
11. Sprinkle cooked white sesame seeds and serve on the plate. I always mix it in a big bowl before serving it, so it's easier to mix!
1. No salt, oyster sauce is enough instead. And it will not soften the vegetables
2. Don't put MSG, because oyster sauce can be substituted
3. Linseed oil prevents obesity arteriosclerosis. But most people don't like its taste and can put some sesame oil!