by Mom Nini
1. Cook black sesame seeds, add 40 grams of white sugar, into the cooking machine, and crush into fines
2. Put black sesame powder and 35 grams of lard together in a large bowl
3. Grab it with your hands, mix the ingredients thoroughly to form a dough, and the black sesame filling is ready
In the same way, the cooked peanuts and 40 grams of white sugar are put into the food processor and crushed
5. Put the cooked peanut flour and 30 grams of lard together in a large bowl and grab it with your hands. Mix the ingredients thoroughly to form a dough. The peanut filling is ready ((If the dough is soft, you can put it in the refrigerator to make it become hard)
6. Knead the two kinds of fillings into small balls of 5 to 6 grams each, and put them in the refrigerator for later use
7. Add red yeast rice powder to 100 grams of glutinous rice flour and mix well
8. Slowly add 95 grams of warm water and stir to form a flocculent
9. Knead into a very soft but not sticky dough
10. 200 grams of glutinous rice flour slowly add 190 grams of warm water and stir to form a flocculent
11. Knead into a very soft but not sticky dough
12. First knead the white dough into a long strip, and then knead the red dough into a long strip. The two noodle doughs are combined and squashed together.
Rotate the dough slowly, then gently knead the dough to slightly mix the two colors of dough (don't knead too hard, if the two colors of dough are fully integrated, there will be no clear patterns).
14. Then cut the dough into small pieces, about 14 grams each
15. Take a small piece of dough, knead it round and put a filling on it and squash it
17. Slowly close your mouth with the tiger’s mouth, and round it again to make it smooth
Then knead into various shapes similar to the Yuhua stone, and wrap all the dumplings in turn. The wrapped dumplings can be frozen in the refrigerator, and then put in a fresh-keeping box for honey-sealed preservation or boiled directly.
19. Add water to the pot, bring the water to a boil and put in the glutinous rice balls. After the water boils again, cook on medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes. When the glutinous rice balls have all risen, they will be cooked.
1. The amount of water required for glutinous rice dough must be added slowly, and the dough must not be too dry, otherwise the dough will loosen easily when kneading, and it will not be easy to pack. It should not be too wet or soft, and the amount of water should be adjusted to achieve the appropriate softness and hardness.
2. You can choose various fillings for the filling. If you don't like lard, it can be replaced with vegetable oil, but it doesn't smell like lard.
3. Adding sugar to sesame and peanuts is better to beat powder. You can also directly crush the sesame and peanuts into crumbles and add sugar to mix.