1. Remove the head, neck, wings, and goose palms of the goose, leaving only the goose frame, and wash it
2. Chop the goose rack into large pieces, put it in a pot with cold water, boil on high heat and blanch it for 5 minutes. After it is cooked, rinse off the blood and other impurities with cold water. Be sure to rinse it off
3. Wash the pork ribs
4. Put the washed ribs in cold water, boil for 5 minutes on high heat, and rinse with cold water after boiling.
5. Shampoo, Ophiopogon japonicus, Polygonatum odoratum, yam yam (5g each), rinse, rinse with bamboo shoots, 2 scallions, 4 slices of ginger
6. Wash Shiitake and Pleurotus ostreatus
7. Peel and wash cucumbers and carrots, and cut into hob pieces
8. Handling Dictyophora: Soak the dried product in light salt water for 10 minutes before cooking, and cut off the cap (closed end). At the same time, remove the flower part of Dictyophora. Place), only keep the stem, otherwise there will be a strange smell. Be careful not to put it in direct sunlight or hot and humid places. Please consume it as soon as possible when opening.
9. Put the boiled goose meat and spare ribs in the enamel pot, add appropriate amount of spring water, add northern adenophorum, Ophiopogon japonicus, Polygonatum odoratum, Chinese yam, bamboo shoots, spring onions and ginger slices, and finally add shiitake mushrooms and flat mushroom
10. After the high heat is boiled, simmer for 2 hours on low heat. After 2 hours, remove the ribs and add some salt.
11. Then put in the cucumber cubes, carrot cubes and a large bowl of chicken soup
12. After stirring well, continue to simmer for 2 hours
13. Put the dried bamboo fungus in the soup pot and simmer again for 30 minutes
14. A pot of fresh soup is ready, put it in the hot pot and eat it, sprinkle with chives
15. Finished picture