1. Clean cuttlefish eggs
2. Cut the cuttlefish eggs and place them on a plate
3. Heat the pot, pour in the right amount of oil, first add the green garlic and ginger to sauté
4. Put cooking wine, soy sauce, etc. in the pot, simmer the sauce, add cuttlefish eggs
5. Add the old wine, soy sauce, sugar, dried chili and water, bring to a boil over high heat, then change to a low heat and simmer slowly.
6. When the water is almost dry and the cuttlefish eggs become firm, add green garlic leaves and bring to a boil. The soup is dried and ready to be served.
Cuttlefish has thick and delicious meat, high protein content, and has the effects of nourishing blood, spleen and kidney. Cuttlefish burnt eggs, the two complement each other. Needless to say, the deliciousness of the cuttlefish, and the eggs that are "mixed" in the cuttlefish, get the true biography of the cuttlefish, the real fragrance is extremely delicious!