1. Soak the wakame in water a few minutes in advance
2. The ribs stewed before, take a few pieces
3. After cooling, there will be fat solidification on the ribs soup, take the solidified fat aside, and take a bowl of ribs soup without fat. I like it to be lighter, so no grease is used, and grease is okay.
4. Put the ribs soup in a casserole, add salt and pepper to taste
5. The ribs are also put in a casserole, and a piece of red carp is really a piece of noodles
6. The soup should be able to cover the noodles
7. Put the wakame after it is boiled
8. Boil the dough on low heat for about three minutes, then soften the dough
9. Finally, you can put in an egg, which is a bit of family portrait, "the best of all tastes in the rivers and lakes"
This noodle is very chewy and resistant to cooking. It needs to be cooked for more than 3 minutes on low heat.