1. Prepare the ingredients. (My ribs soup is simmered in advance. You can cook the soup according to the way you make ribs. If you want to see how my ribs soup is done, please see my previous recipes)
2. Add a proper amount of water to the pot, add the dough after the water is boiled (a slice is about one serving)
3. After boiling, cook for 3~5 minutes, stir with chopsticks halfway to prevent sticking to the pan
4. When the noodles are boiled until they are nine mature, add a few slices of lettuce and blanch it.
5. This is the ribs soup cooked and heated in advance
6. Remove the noodles and lettuce, add an appropriate amount of bone broth, and add an appropriate amount of salt and a few drops of sesame oil according to personal taste, stir well and start eating!
7. Really best choice for all kinds of flavors!
Noodles and rice noodles are packaged separately, 2 slices per pack. It is best to eat one pack at a time, otherwise it should be sealed and stored to prevent moisture regain.