1. Prepare all the raw materials you need. The picture shows the part. I use ordinary pure milk for milk. It is recommended to use high-gluten wheat flour for bread. Raisins can also be replaced with dried cranberries, which is cranberry flavor. Of it.
Put 200g of condensed milk, 89g of egg liquid, 246g of pure milk, 40g of white sugar and 2g of salt in the main ingredients into the mixing bowl;
(Because the water absorption of flour is different, the required liquid content will be different. It is recommended to reserve a part of milk or condensed milk, and then decide whether to put it in after mixing the dough.)
3. Put the golden dragon fish high-gluten wheat flour and high-sugar-tolerant yeast powder into the mixing bowl;
4. Use chopsticks to stir and stir the ingredients in the basin first, so that you can see that the dough in this ratio is a little wet and sticky, and the water content of the dough for making bread is relatively large. This state is normal;
5. Install the mixing bowl on the chef's machine, first mix for 2-3 minutes at low gear, then mix at medium gear for 1-2 minutes, and finally turn it on to high gear and mix until the dough is smooth;
6. Take out a piece of dough. The dough is soft and the film can be pulled out. If there is a hole in the mask, the edge of the hole is smooth and kneaded;
7. 、Remove the mixing bowl from the cook machine, put the dough in the bowl after shaping, wrap the bowl with plastic wrap, and put it in a warm place to ferment 2 or 2.5 times the size;
8. The fermented dough is white and fat, especially beautiful;
Take out the fermented dough and place it on the kneading mat. First divide it into two large doughs, one of which is about 480g, and then divide the two large doughs into five small doughs with even ingredients. After rounding, cover with plastic wrap and let it rest Set for 15 minutes;
(The total weight of five small doughs is 480g, divided into five small doughs, which are used to put in toast molds, and five large doughs are used to put into 8-inch hollow cake molds)
10. The dough after standing still gains weight again, one next to the other is very full; five small doughs are a set, and five larger doughs are a set.
11. Prepare the condensed milk butter liquid when the dough rests. It is made by mixing 20g of butter and 20g of condensed milk in the auxiliary materials. The butter is lumpy and needs to be melted in hot water before mixing with the condensed milk;
12. Divide the fermented dough into groups of five, take out one of them, roll it into an oval shape, the length is about the same as the length of the toast box, and brush with condensed milk butter liquid;
13. After brushing the condensed milk butter liquid, place the soaked raisins on the dough;
14. Roll out five cakes one by one and stack them together. For each cake, brush a layer of condensed milk butter liquid, sprinkle some raisins, and put another cake. You don’t need to brush the last one;
15. Cut the stacked noodles into quarters;
16. Place the cut noodles into the toast box with the cut upwards;
17. The same is true for the other five large doughs, because the dough is larger and the cake mold is also larger. You can roll the dough longer and cut it out just to fill the cake mold; after both molds are placed, place them in a moist and warm place For the second fermentation, I usually put it in the oven and use the steam fermentation function, or if the oven is not energized, add a plate of hot water to the bottom to help increase the humidity and temperature;
18. When fermenting, prepare egg yolk liquid, stir the egg yolk evenly, or use whole egg liquid. After the dough has been fermented to twice its size, brush with egg yolk liquid and sprinkle with some coconut paste;
19. The oven needs to be preheated in advance. After preheating, put the mold into the lower layer of the oven, the temperature is 150 degrees, and the time is 35 minutes. The rest is waiting. Because each oven has different temperaments, the time and temperature here are for reference only;
20. Please take out the baked bread in time, take it out of the mold while it is hot, and put it on the drying net to dissipate heat. If it is in the mold for a long time, moisture will be generated, which will affect the shape and taste of the bread. The bread can be eaten when it is warm. It is sweet, soft and delicious. It is great for breakfast.
21. I made two at a time, put one of them in a bag, sealed it, put it in the refrigerator, and thaw it when I wanted to eat it, and put it in the oven to rebake at a low temperature. When it’s too late to make breakfast, there is bread Just solve the breakfast problem.
22. Break the bread, and there are sweet raisins inside. I like to put some dried fruits such as raisins or dried cranberries in the bread, which can enrich the taste of the bread, and it is more delicious and fragrant. If you don’t like raisins, you can omit or replace them with other ingredients.
[Say a few more words]
1. The first choice for making bread is high-gluten flour, also called special wheat flour for bread, which has a relatively high success rate;
2. High-sugar-tolerant yeast powder must be used to make this formula bread;
3. Kneading and fermentation are very important in the process of making bread. Pay attention to the state of the dough to see if it meets the requirements;
4. To bake bread, the oven needs to be preheated in advance. The baking time and temperature need to be adjusted according to your own oven. If you are not familiar with your own oven, please pay attention to the state of the bread during the baking process. If the time is not up, the bread If the color is too heavy, it can be covered with tin foil to prevent the color from being too heavy. If you use the same time and temperature but the bread is not colored and may not be cooked, you can continue to bake and increase the temperature to make the bread more colored and cooked.