1. I cook it in a pressure cooker, boil the water in the pot, put in the colorful dumplings, and stir it immediately to avoid sticking to the pot.
2. Cook until the glutinous rice balls float.
3. Prepare three eggs, one for each of us.
4. Knock the eggs open and directly beat them into the pressure cooker. After setting the shape for a while, stir it. Add red dates. My red dates are cooked by me, so I put them in the end. If it is unprocessed red dates, it is better to cook them with the dumplings.
5. Turn off the heat and add an appropriate amount of brown sugar. I only used a small portion. Can be added according to personal taste.
6. Serve and eat.
1. I use a pressure cooker. After turning off the heat, it will continue to heat for a minute or two, using the heat to melt the brown sugar. Brown sugar is not suitable for cooking for a long time.