1. Take out the white rice overnight and turn it over with a spatula to prevent it from becoming lumpy.
2. Slice the pork belly, use the right amount of light soy sauce, cooking wine, add a little oil, and marinate for five minutes. Don’t add too much material or it will be too salty.
3. Chopped scallion, garlic, millet pepper and set aside, beat two eggs and set aside
4. Sauté the garlic, millet and pepper in the pot, not too high, otherwise it will burn
5. Put the rice and stir fry for a while, add the egg and stir-fry with some light soy sauce chicken essence, white pepper, and stir-fry evenly, and finally put the green onions out of the pan
This time I put too much soy sauce. The last time I put the ham and fry it looks better. See the finished product Figure 2