1. The production of Dutch juice: Boil hot water in a large pot, put in a large high-temperature bowl, add two egg yolks, and stir evenly with a whisk
2. Stir until the egg yolk is thick, pour the melted butter in portions, continue to stir, and note that the water in the big pot is still slightly boiling at this time
3. Stir until the thickness of the mayonnaise sauce has doubled in volume, add the lemon juice, continue to stir, and finally bring out a large bowl, add salt, pepper and chili pepper sauce and stir evenly.
4. Prepare the Dutch juice for later use, other ingredients are ready
5. Put a little bit of butter in a non-stick pan, fry the salmon on a low heat, sprinkle a little salt, and set aside.
6. Pour water into the pot, add two bay leaves, pour a little vinegar, and boil on low heat, add an egg, and cook for 3 minutes
7. Carefully served out
8. Put a lettuce leaf on the bread slice, a slice of cheese
9. Put salmon on
10. Put the boiled poached egg
11. Topped with homemade Dutch sauce
12. carry out
1. The key to this is poached egg and Dutch sauce. Other ingredients can be matched by yourself. I like cheese slices and salmon, so I used these two ingredients, which are worth a try.
2. The Dutch sauce was originally Tabasco sauce, so you don’t need to put it if you don’t eat it spicy.