1. Butterfly lamb chops soaked in water with bleeding water
2. Add pepper, cinnamon and ginger and simmer for about half an hour to cook the lamb chops.
3. Cook the lamb chops out of the soup
4. Pour barbecue ingredients, cooking oil, rice wine and cumin powder into a bowl and stir well.
5. Spread barbecue ingredients evenly on both sides of the cooked lamb chops. Keep in the refrigerator and marinate for about ten hours.
6. The surface of the marinated lamb chops is painted with a layer of roast again.
7. Use the frying pan in a multi-purpose pan, heat up and fry the lamb chops for about two minutes.
8. Flip and fry for another two to three minutes.
9. Put in the onion chunks. Brush the barbecue ingredients again and fry for one to two minutes.
10. Put the fried butterfly lamb chops on a plate
I use the method of cooking first and then frying. This method is especially suitable for novices. The grilled lamb chops are very soft and will not grow old.